|Package | PIN:||DGG | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-II BTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 17
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- High-Drive Outputs (-32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Package Options Include Plastic Shrink Small-Outline (DL), Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG), Thin Very Small-Outline (DGV) Packages, and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Packages
Widebus and EPIC-IIB are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ABTH16244DGGR
The 'ABTH16244 devices are 16-bit buffers and line drivers designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. These devices can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. These devices provide true outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE\) inputs.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
The SN54ABTH16244 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABTH16244 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.