|Package | PIN:||PZ | 100|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments Widebus+TM Family
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-II BTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- High-Impedance State During Power Up and Power Down
- Released as DSCC SMD 5962-9557701NXD
- PZ Package Qualified for Military Per MIL-PRF-38535 (QML)
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- High-Drive Outputs (-32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Package Options Include 100-Pin Plastic Thin Quad Flat (PZ) Package With 14 × 14-mm Body Using 0.5-mm Lead Pitch and Space-Saving 100-Pin Ceramic Quad Flat (HS) Package
Widebus+ and EPIC-IIB are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
The HS package is not production released.
Texas Instruments SN74ABTH32245PZ
The 'ABTH32245 are 36-bit (quad 9-bit) noninverting 3-state transceivers designed for synchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
These devices can be used as four 9-bit transceivers, two18-bit transceivers, or one 36-bit transceiver. They allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) inputs. The output-enable (OE\) inputs can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
When VCC is between 0 and 2.1 V, the device is in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 2.1 V, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
The SN54ABTH32245 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ABTH32245 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.