|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- 4.5-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 10 ns at 5 V
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltaage Compatible
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74ACT08IDREP
The SN74ACT08 is a quadruple 2-input positive-AND gate. This device performs the Boolean functions Y = A B or Y = A\ + B\ in positive logic.