|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Designed to Ensure Defined Voltage Levels on Floating Bus Lines in CMOS Systems
- Reduces Undershoot and Overshoot Caused By Line Reflections
- Repetitive Peak Forward Current . . . IFRM = 100 mA
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Low Power Consumption (Like CMOS)
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883C, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Center-Pin VCC and GND Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
Texas Instruments SN74ACT1071DR
This device is designed to terminate bus lines in CMOS systems. The integrated low-impedance diodes clamp the voltage of undershoots and overshoots caused by line reflections and ensure signal integrity. The device also contains a bus-hold function that consists of a CMOS-buffer stage with a high-resistance feedback path between its output and its input. The SN74ACT1071 prevents bus lines from floating without using pullup or pulldown resistors.
The high-impedance inputs of these internal buffers are connected to the input terminals of the device. The feedback path on each internal buffer stage keeps a bus line tied to the bus holder at the last valid logic state generated by an active driver before the bus switches to the high-impedance state.
The SN74ACT1071 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.