|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Designed to Ensure Defined Voltage Levels on Floating Bus Lines in CMOS Systems
- 4.5-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Reduces Undershoot and Overshoot Caused By Line Reflections
- Repetitive Peak Forward Current ...IFRM = 100 mA
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Low Power Consumption (Like CMOS)
- Center-Pin VCC and GND Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments SN74ACT1073DWR
This device is designed to terminate bus lines in CMOS systems. The integrated low-impedance diodes clamp the voltage of undershoots and overshoots caused by line reflections and ensure signal integrity. The device also contains a bus-hold function that consists of a CMOS-buffer stage with a high-resistance feedback path between its output and its input. The SN74ACT1073 prevents bus lines from floating without using pullup or pulldown resistors.
The high-impedance inputs of these internal buffers are connected to the input terminals of the device. The feedback path on each internal buffer stage keeps a bus line tied to the bus holder at the last valid logic state generated by an active driver before the bus switches to the high-impedance state.