|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 40°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines Directly
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, highly accelerated stress test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life.
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ACT16245QDLREP
The SN74ACT16245Q-EP is a 16-bit bus transceiver organized as dual-octal noninverting 3-state transceivers and designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The device allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The enable (G)\ input can be used to disable the devices so that the buses are effectively isolated.