|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product Change Notification Qualification Pedigree
- EPIC (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Process
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life.
Texas Instruments SN74AHC00MDREP
The SN74AHC00 performs the Boolean function Y = (A B)\ or Y = A\ + B\ in positive logic.