|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- EPIC (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Process
- Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V VCC
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 1000 V Per MIL-STD-833, Method 3015; Exceeds 150 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74AHC125MDREP
The SN74AHC125 is a quadruple bus buffer gate featuring independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE)\ input is high. When OE\ is low, the respective gate passes the data from the A input to its Y output.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.