|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 1000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 150 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- EPIC (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Process
- Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V VCC
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74AHC125QDRG4Q1
The SN74AHC125 is a quadruple bus buffer gate featuring independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is high. When OE is low, the respective gate passes the data from the A input to its Y output.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.