|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- EPIC (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Process
- Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V VCC
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life.
Texas Instruments SN74AHC14MDREP
The SN74AHC14 contains six independent inverters. This device performs the Boolean function Y = A\.
Each circuit functions as an independent inverter, but because of the Schmitt action, the inverters have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT) signals.