|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V VCC
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74AHC158DR
These quadruple 2-line to 1-line data selectors/multiplexers are designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The AHC158 devices feature a common strobe (G)\ input. When the strobe is high, all outputs are high. When the strobe is low, a 4-bit word is selected from one of two sources and is routed to the four outputs. These devices provide inverted data.