|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Process
- Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V VCC
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- Package Options Include Plastic Shrink Small-Outline (DL), Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG), and Thin Very Small-Outline (DGV) Packages and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Package Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74AHC16240DL
The 'AHC16240 devices are 16-bit buffers and line drivers designed specifically to improve the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
These devices can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. They provide inverting outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE\) inputs.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN54AHC16240 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74AHC16240 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.