|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Process
- Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V VCC
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
- Package Options Include Plastic Shrink Small-Outline (DL), Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG), and Thin Very Small-Outline (DGV) Packages and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Package Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74AHC16540DL
These 16-bit buffers and bus drivers provide a high-performance bus interface for wide data paths.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input AND gate with active-low inputs so that if either output-enable (OE1\ or OE2\) input is high, all corresponding outputs are in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN54AHC16540 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74AHC16540 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.