|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V VCC
- Contain Six Flip-Flops With Single-Rail Outputs
- Applications Include:
- Buffer/Storage Registers
- Shift Registers
- Pattern Generators
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74AHC174PWR
The AHC174 devices are positive-edge-triggered D-type flip-flops with a direct clear (CLR)\ input and are designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
Information at the data (D) inputs that meets the setup time requirements is transferred to the outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock (CLK) pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a particular voltage level and is not directly related to the transition time of the positive-going edge of CLK. When CLK is at either the high or low level, the D input has no effect at the output.