|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V V CC
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 1000 V Per MIL-STD-833, Method 3015; Exceeds 100 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74AHC245MPWREP
The SN74AHC245 octal bus transceiver is designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
This device allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE)\ input can be used to disable the device so that the buses effectively are isolated.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.