|Package | PIN:||DGV | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V VCC
- Contain Eight Flip-Flops With Single-Rail Outputs
- Direct Clear Input
- Individual Data Input to Each Flip-Flop
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
Texas Instruments SN74AHC273DGVR
These devices are positive-edge-triggered D-type
flip-flops with a direct clear (CLR) input.
Information at the data (D) inputs meeting the setup time requirements is transferred to the Q outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock (CLK) pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a particular voltage level and is not directly related to the transition time of the positive-going pulse. When CLK is at either the high or low level, the D input has no effect at the output.