|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Operation From Very Slow Input Transitions
- Temperature-Compensated Threshold Levels
- High Noise Immunity
- Same Pinouts as AHCT00
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74AHCT132D
The AHCT132 devices are quadruple positive-NAND gates.
These devices perform the Boolean function Y = (A B)\ or Y = A\ + B\ in positive logic.
Each circuit functions as a NAND gate, but because of the Schmitt action, it has different input threshold levels for positive- and negative-going signals.
These circuits are temperature compensated and can be triggered from the slowest of input ramps and still give clean jitter-free output signals.