|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Process
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- Package Options Include Plastic Shrink Small-Outline (DL), Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG), and Thin Very Small-Outline (DGV) Packages and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Package Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Spacings
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74AHCT16541DL
The 'AHCT16541 devices are noninverting 16-bit buffers composed of two 8-bit sections with separate output-enable signals. For either 8-bit buffer section, the two output-enable (1OE1\ and 1OE2\ or 2OE1\ and 2OE2\) inputs must both be low for the corresponding Y outputs to be active. If either output-enable input is high, the outputs of that 8-bit buffer section are in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN54AHCT16541 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74AHCT16541 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.