|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- EPIC (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Process
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 1000 V Per MIL-STD-833, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74AHCT32MPWREP
The SN74AHCT32 is a quadruple 2-input positive-OR gate. This device performs the Boolean function Y = (A\ B\)\ or Y = A + B in positive logic.