|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltaage Compatible
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74AHCT541IDWREP
The SN74AHCT541 octal buffer/driver is ideal for driving bus lines or buffer memory address registers. This device features inputs and outputs on opposite sides of the package to facilitate printed circuit board layout.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input AND gate with active-low inputs so that if either output-enable (OE1\ or OE2\) input is high, all corresponding outputs are in the high-impedance state. The outputs provide noninverted data when they are not in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.