|Package | PIN:||N | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74AHCT541N
The ’AHCT541 octal buffers/drivers are ideal for driving bus lines or buffer memory address registers. These devices feature inputs and outputs on opposite sides of the package to facilitate printed circuit board layout.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input AND gate with active-low inputs so that if either output-enable (OE1 or OE2) input is high, all corresponding outputs are in the high-impedance state. The outputs provide non-inverted data when they are not in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.