|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of Texas Instruments' WidebusTM Family
- State-of-the-Art Advanced Low-Voltage BiCMOS (ALB) Technology Design for 3.3-V Operation
- Schottky Diodes on All Inputs to Eliminate Overshoot and Undershoot
- Industry Standard '16244 Pinout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ALB16244DLR
The SN74ALB16244 16-bit buffer and line driver is designed for high-speed, low-voltage (3.3-V) VCC operation. This device is intended to replace the conventional driver in any speed-critical path. The small propagation delay is achieved using a unity-gain amplifier on the input and feedback resistors from input to output, which allows the output to track the input with a small offset voltage.
The device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. This device provides true outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE\) inputs.