|Package | PIN:||DGV | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
You can't add this item to your shopping cart right now
- Member of Texas Instruments' WidebusTM Family
- State-of-the-Art Advanced Low-Voltage BiCMOS (ALB) Technology Design for 3.3-V Operation
- Schottky Diodes on All Inputs to Eliminate Overshoot and Undershoot
- Industry Standard '16245 Pinout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ALB16245DGVR
The SN74ALB16245 is a 16-bit transceiver designed for high-speed, low-voltage (3.3-V) VCC operation. This device is intended to replace the conventional transceiver in any speed-critical path. The small propagation delay is achieved using a unity-gain amplifier on the input and feedback resistors from input to output, which allows the output to track the input with a small offset voltage.
This device can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. It allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE\) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.