|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- 8-Line to 1-Line Multiplexers Can Perform as:
- Boolean Function Generators
- Parallel-to-Serial Converters
- Data Source Selectors
- Input Clamping Diodes Simplify System Design
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (D) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), and Standard Plastic (N) and Ceramic (J) 300-mil DIPs
Texas Instruments SN74ALS151DR
These data selectors/multiplexers provide full binary decoding to select one-of-eight data sources. The strobe (G\) input must be at a low logic level to enable the inputs. A high level at the strobe terminal forces the W output high and the Y output low.
The SN54ALS151 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ALS151 and SN74AS151 are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.