|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Max tpd of 2.9 ns at 3.3 V
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVC08IDREP
The SN74ALVC08 quadruple 2-input positive-AND gate is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The device performs the Boolean function Y = A B or Y (A\ + B\)\ in positive logic.