|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Max tpd of 3.2 ns at 3.3 V
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ideal for Use in PC100 Register DIMM
- Designed to Comply With JEDEC 168-Pin and 200-Pin SDRAM Buffered DIMM Specification
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVC16334DL
This 16-bit universal bus driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
Data flow from A to Y is controlled by the output-enable (OE\) input. The device operates in the transparent mode when the latch-enable (LE\) input is low. When LE\ is high, the A data is latched if the clock (CLK) input is held at a high or low logic level. If LE\ is high, the A data is stored in the latch/flip-flop on the low-to-high transition of CLK. When OE\ is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.