|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Operates From 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC
- Max tpd of 2.8 ns at 3.3-V VCC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3-V VCC
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVC244IPWREP
This octal buffer/line driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVC244 is organized as two 4-bit line drivers with separate output-enable (OE)\ inputs. When OE\ is low, the device passes data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When OE\ is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ shall be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.