|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- EPIC (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Submicron Process
- Output Ports Have Equivalent 26- Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG) Packages
NOTE: For tape-and-reel order entry, the DGGR package is abbreviated to GR.
Widebus, EPIC are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCH162244DLR
This 16-bit buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH162244 is designed specifically to improve the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
The device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. It provides true outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE)\ inputs.
The outputs, which are designed to sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 26- resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
The SN74ALVCH162244 is characterized for operation from 40°C to 85°C.