|Package | PIN:||DGG | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- Operates From 1.65-V to 3.6-V
- Max tpd of 4.4 ns at 3.3-V
- ±12-mA Output Drive at 3.3-V
- Output Ports Have Equivalent 26- Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCH162344GR
This 1-bit to 4-bit address driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH162344 is used in applications in which four separate memory locations must be addressed by a single address.
The outputs, which are designed to sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 26- resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, the output-enable (OE)\ inputs should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.