|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- EPIC (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Submicron Process
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG) Packages
Widebus, EPIC are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCH16240DL
This 16-bit buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH16240 is designed specifically to improve the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
The device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. It provides inverting outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE\) inputs.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
The SN74ALVCH16240 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.