|Package | PIN:||DGV | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Max tpd of 3 ns at 3.3 V
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCH16244DGVR
This 16-bit buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH16244 is designed specifically to improve the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
The device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. It provides true outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE) inputs.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.