|Package | PIN:||DGG | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Max tpd of 3.6 ns at 3.3 V
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCH16835DGGR
This 18-bit universal bus driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
Data flow from A to Y is controlled by the output-enable (OE)\ input. The device operates in the transparent mode when the latch-enable (LE) input is high. The A data is latched if the clock (CLK) input is held at a high or low logic level. If LE is low, the A data is stored in the latch/flip-flop on the low-to-high transition of CLK. When OE\ is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.