|Package | PIN:||DGG | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Submicron Process
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG) Packages
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCH16863DGGR
This 18-bit bus transceiver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH16863 is an 18-bit noninverting transceiver designed for synchronous communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The SN74ALVCH16863 can be used as two 9-bit transceivers or one 18-bit transceiver. They allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the output-enable (OEAB\ or OEBA\) inputs.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
The SN74ALVCH16863 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.