|Package | PIN:||DGG | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- EPIC (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Submicron Process
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 17
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL), Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG), and Thin Very Small-Outline (DGV) Packages
Widebus, EPIC are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCH16952DGGR
This 16-bit registered transceiver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH16952 contains two sets of D-type flip-flops for temporary storage of data flowing in either direction. This device can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. Data on the A or B bus is stored in the registers on the low-to-high transition of the clock (CLKAB or CLKBA) input provided that the clock-enable (CLKENAB\ or CLKENBA\) input is low. Taking the output-enable (OEAB\ or OEBA\) input low accesses the data on either port.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
The SN74ALVCH16952 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.