|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Max tpd of 2.8 ns at 3.3 V
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCH244PWR
This octal buffer/line driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH244 is organized as two 4-bit line drivers with separate output-enable (OE)\ inputs. When OE\ is low, the device passes data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When OE\ is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.