|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Max tpd of 3.4 ns at 3.3 V
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCH245DWR
This octal bus transceiver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH245 is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The device transmits data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE)\ input can be used to disable the device so the buses are effectively isolated.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.