|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- EPIC (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Submicron Process
- All Outputs Have Equivalent 26- Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG) Packages
NOTE: For order entry:
The DGG package is abbreviated to G.
EPIC and Widebus are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCHR162245DL
This 16-bit (dual-octal) noninverting bus transceiver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCHR162245 is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
This device can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. It allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
All outputs, which are designed to sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 26- series resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
The SN74ALVCHR162245 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.