|Package | PIN:||DBB | 80|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- Output Ports Have Equivalent 26- Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- Diodes on Inputs Clamp Overshoot
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVCHS162830GR
This 1-bit to 2-bit address driver is designed for 2.3-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
Diodes to VCC have been added on the inputs to clamp overshoot.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.
The outputs, which are designed to sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 26- series resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, the output-enable (OE)\ input should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.