|Package | PIN:||DGG | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments WidebusTM Family
- State-of-the-Art Advanced BiCMOS Technology (ABT) Design for 3.3-V Operation and Low Static-Power Dissipation
- 5-V I/O Compatible
- High Drive Capability (-32 mA/64 mA)
- Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation (5-V Input and Output Voltages With 3.3-V VCC)
- Support Unregulated Battery Operation Down to 2.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Auto3-State Eliminates Bus Current Loading When Voltage at the Output Exceeds VCC
- Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL), Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG), Thin Very Small-Outline (DGV) Packages, and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Package
NOTE: For tape and reel order entry:
The DGGR package is abbreviated to GR, and
the DGVR package is abbreviated to VR.
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVTH16244GR
The 'ALVTH16244 devices are 16-bit buffers/line drivers designed for 2.5-V or 3.3-V VCC operation, but with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment. These devices can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
When VCC is between 0 and 1.2 V, the device is in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 1.2 V, the output-enable (OE\) input should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
These devices are fully specified for hot-insertion applications using Ioff and power-up 3-state. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the devices when they are powered down. The power-up 3-state circuitry places the outputs in the high-impedance state during power up and power down, which prevents driver conflict.
The SN54ALVTH16244 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ALVTH16244 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.