|Package | PIN:||DGV | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- State-of-the-Art Advanced BiCMOS Technology (ABT) WidebusTM Design for 2.5-V and 3.3-V Operation and Low Static Power Dissipation
- Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation (5-V Input and Output Voltages With 2.3-V to 3.6-V VCC)
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- High Drive (-24/24 mA at 2.5-V and -32/64 mA at 3.3-V VCC)
- Power Off Disables Outputs, Permitting Live Insertion
- High-Impedance State During Power Up and Power Down Prevents Driver Conflict
- Uses Bus Hold on Data Inputs in Place of External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors to Prevent the Bus From Floating
- Auto3-State Eliminates Bus Current Loading When Output Exceeds VCC + 0.5 V
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model; and Exceeds 1000 V Using Charged-Device Model, Robotic Method
- Flow-Through Architecture Facilitates Printed Circuit Board Layout
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- Package Options Include Plastic Shrink Small-Outline (DL), Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG), Thin Very Small-Outline (DGV) Packages, and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Package
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments SN74ALVTH16827VR
The 'ALVTH16827 devices are 20-bit buffers/line drivers designed for 2.5-V or 3.3-V VCC operation, but with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment.
The devices are composed of two 10-bit sections with separate output-enable signals. For either 10-bit buffer section, the two output-enable (1OE1\ and 1OE2\, or 2OE1\ and 2OE2\) inputs must be low for the corresponding Y outputs to be active. If either output-enable input is high, the outputs of that 10-bit buffer section are in the high-impedance state.
When VCC is between 0 and 1.2 V, the device is in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 1.2 V, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
The SN54ALVTH16827 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ALVTH16827 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.