|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Open-Collector Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
- Eliminates the Need for 3-State Overlap Protection
- pnp Inputs Reduce dc Loading
- Open-Collector Versions of ´ALS244 and ´AS244
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), and Standard Plastic (N) and Ceramic (J) 300-mil DIPs
Texas Instruments SN74AS760DWR
These octal buffers and line drivers are designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters by eliminating the need for 3-state overlap protection. With the ´AS756 and SN74AS757, these devices provide the choice of selected combinations of inverting outputs, symmetrical active-low output-enable () inputs, and complementary OE and inputs.
The SN54AS760 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74ALS760 and SN74AS760 are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.