|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoStar and NanoFree Packages
- Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Sub-1-V Operable
- Max tpd of 2.5 ns at 1.8 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
NanoStar, NanoFree are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC1G06DBVR
This single inverter buffer/driver is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-V VCC operation.
The output of the SN74AUC1G06 is open drain and can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions.
NanoStar and NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
For more information about AUC Little Logic devices, please refer to the TI application report, Applications of Texas Instruments AUC Sub-1-V Little Logic Devices, literature number SCEA027.