|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree™ Package
- Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
- Ioff Supports Partial Power Down Mode and Back Drive Protection
- Sub-1-V Operable
- Max tpd of 2.5 ns at 1.8 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC1G07DBVR
This single buffer/driver is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC,but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-V VCC operation.
The output of the SN74AUC1G07 is open drain and can be connected to other open-drainoutputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
For more information about AUC Little Logic devices, seeApplications of Texas Instruments AUCSub-1-V Little Logic Devices, SCEA027.