|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
- Ioff Supports Partial Power Down Mode and Back Drive Protection
- Sub-1-V Operable
- Max tpd of 2.5 ns at 1.8 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC1G125DCKR
This bus buffer gate is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but isdesigned specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-V VCC operation.
The SN74AUC1G125 device is a single line driver with a 3-state output. The output isdisabled when the output-enable (OE) input is high.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down,OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor;the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of thedriver.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.