|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Available in TIs NanoFree™ Package
- Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and is 3.6-V I/O Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
- Ioff Supports Partial Power Down Mode and Back Drive Protection
- Sub-1 V Operable
- Maximum tpd of 2.5 ns at 1.8 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC1G126DBVR
The SN74AUC1G126 bus buffer gate is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-VVCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-VVCC operation.
The SN74AUC1G126 device is a single line driver with a tri-state output. The output isdisabled when the output-enable (OE) input is low.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied toGND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by thecurrent-sourcing capability of the driver.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in device packaging concepts, usingthe die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, whichprevents damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.