|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree™ Package
- Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Sub-1-V Operable
- ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V VCC
- Maximum tpd of 3 ns at 1.8 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC1G19DCKR
This 1-of-2 decoder/demultiplexer is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-VVCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-VVCC operation.
The SN74AUC1G19 is a 1-of-2 decoder/demultiplexer. This device buffers the data on inputA and passes it to the outputs Y0 (true) and Y1(complement) when the enable (E) input signal is low.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
For more information about AUC Little Logic devices, seeApplications of Texas Instruments AUCSub-1-V Little Logic Devices, SCEA027.