|Package | PIN:||YZP | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree™ Package
- Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
- Ioff Partial-Power-Down Mode and Back Drive Protection
- Sub-1-V Operable
- Max tpd of 2.4 ns at 1.8 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC1G32YZPR
This single 2-input positive-OR gate is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-VVCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-VVCC operation.
The SN74AUC1G32 device performs the Boolean function in positive logic.
NanoFree™ package technology is a majorbreakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
For more information about AUC Little Logic devices, seeApplications of Texas Instruments AUCSub-1-V Little Logic Devices, SCEA027.