|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree Package
- Wide VCC Range of 0.8 V to 2.7 V
- Sub-1-V Operable
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- High On-Off Output Voltage Ratio
- High Degree of Linearity
- High Speed Max 0.2 ns
(VCC = 1.8 V, CL = 15 pF)
- Low On-State Impedance Typically 9
(VCC = 2.3 V)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
NanoFree Is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC1G66DBVR
This single analog switch is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-V VCC operation.
The SN74AUC1G66 can handle both analog and digital signals. The combined AC and DC signal has to be between VCC and GND for it to be transmitted in either direction.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.