|Package | PIN:||DCT | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree Package
- Operates at 0.8 V to 2.7 V
- Sub-1-V Operable
- Low Power Consumption, 10 µA at 2.7 V
- High On-Off Output Voltage Ratio
- High Degree of Linearity
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
NanoFree Is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC2G53DCTR
This analog switch is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed specifically for 1.1-V to 2.7-V VCC operation.
The SN74AUC2G53 can handle both analog and digital signals. The device permits signals with amplitudes of up to VCC (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.