|Package | PIN:||YZP | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree Package
- Operates at 0.8 V to 2.7 V
- Sub-1-V Operable
- Max tpd of 0.5 ns at 1.8 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10 µA at 2.7 V
- High On-Off Output Voltage Ratio
- High Degree of Linearity
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-B, Class II)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
NanoFree is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC2G66YZPR
This dual analog switch is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed specifically for 1.1-V to 2.7-V VCC operation.
The SN74AUC2G66 can handle both analog and digital signals. It permits signals with amplitudes of up to 2.7-V (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.